Our return policy details how to return goods and all our policy for exchange or refund. It is not necessary to obtain a return authorization before sending an item(s) back. However, it is important to supply some basic information so that we can process a return.
Please supply the following:
1. The original order number
2. What you are returning
3. What you would like to return, for example, replacement, different item(s)
We understand that sometimes you get an item that are not as you expected, that’s why we make every effort to represent color and size as closely as possible, keeping in mind that some monitors will read colors slightly different than others. Letting us know what you will not like an item helps us learn what products might need new pictures, a better description and sometimes gives us ideas about new products to add to the web site.
Policy Affecting All Returns
No matter the reason, these policies apply:
1. Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a refund
2. All returns must be well packaged, in original condition, original product packaging, and postage fully paid
3. Items that are improperly packaged and damaged in transit will not be refunded. No items that have been used will be accepted for refund
4. No returns on any damaged products. Please select your items, color, sizes and lengths carefully on all products. If you are not sure about a product, please buy a minimum order to test it
5. Refunds will be paid via the same method as you used to pay for your order. For example, if you paid via PayPal, you will get refund via PayPal. If you paid by credit card, you do not need to send your credit card information with a return. We credit back to the original transaction that was used to pay for your order. Due to credit card system “batch processing” transactions, it will usually takes 24 to 48 hours to appear on your account after the processes
All letters and packages should be sent to us at:
Zubai Art & Craft LLc
21 Gloversbrook Road,
Randolph, MA 02368
P.O. Box 2
Randolph. MA 02368
Exception and Condition:
1. No partial strands or damage of our products will be accepted, unless you originally purchased order was shipped damaged
2. International customers, we will not refund taxes, custom duties, delivery fees, VAT, etc that you have paid in your country on any items that you eventually return. For items not returned in the original condition, we reserve the right to access a 10% restocking fee of the value of the items returned or a minimum fee of $3.00. We also reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for customers who repeatedly takes advantage of our liberal return policy. Bear it in mind that each return we process cost us credit card fee and in some cases we also paid for the outbound shipping, packaging and insurance
Errors in Your Order:
Sometimes, we do make errors, even though every order is checked twice or trice. We also try very hard to inspect each item that we send and pack it well. Besides, due to the volume of orders we process, sometimes a defective item will slip through, sometimes stuff gets damaged in the mail. Please do not get angry or upset, just let us know by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will sort it out and ship replacement product or item(s) via first class mail (in US) only. All the same, many of our products are imported from overseas so availability and delivery dates are not guaranteed.